Here we are. End of the year. So many things this year....
Life and death. Happy and sad. Good and bad.
I went into the archives over there on the right, and read my End-of-the-year post from 2016. I wanted to see if I achieved many (any) of my goals. so now let's review. Here they are. (current comment in this color)
1. make more art.
( I most def. did!)
2. write more. and read more books. (learn more stuff)
(YES! I'M 2 FOR 2 )
3. take more classes at my Y. perhaps even swim...(however, this will involve buying a bathing suit...)
4. eat healthier for real.
(Hmmmm. I really don't think I did. But I still can do this....)
5. organize my work space better. (who wants a piano? I will get rid of the piano this year)
6. be more open to other ideas. (I tend to like mine)
7. visit friends that live in other states.
(ok. I reserve the right to transfer this one to 2018. )
8. go to museums ( including art institute!)
(yes, but DEF can improve on this)
9. give stuff away.
10. fix the yard.
(reserving the right to transfer this one too. although I DID pick out plants and think about planting them... Unfortunately, it was in October.)
11. be more patient with my mum.
( I think I surpassed all expectations of myself on this one :)
12. save some money for a trip. (I'm such a bad saver)
13. sell my signs. (alllll of them, then I can do #12)
(still a goal)
14. go on another epic adventure. (This was a highlight of 2016 for me...short trip to NY with an old friend)
(NEED TO DO)
15. work on the upstairs bedrooms.... BIG job.
16. be nicer. yeah I'm pretty nice already. But I could be so much nicer.
(yeah. I might have been nicer.:)
17. get a passport.
SO THERE. :)
Happy NEW year, friends. I am eternally grateful to people who buy my art.
More writing this coming year. x
12/29/2017 02:09:21 pm
Leave a Reply.