so here are 17 things I resolve to do next year:
1. make more art.
2. write more. and read more books. (learn more stuff)
3. take more classes at my Y. perhaps even swim...(however, this will involve buying a bathing suit...)
4. eat healthier for real.
5. organize my work space better. (who wants a piano? I will get rid of the piano this year)
6. be more open to other ideas. (I tend to like mine)
7. visit friends that live in other states.
8. go to museums ( including art institute!)
9. give stuff away.
10. fix the yard.
11. be more patient with my mum.
12. save some money for a trip. (I'm such a bad saver)
13. sell my signs. (alllll of them, then I can do #12)
14. go on another epic adventure. (This was a highlight of 2016 for me...short trip to NY with an old friend)
15. work on the upstairs bedrooms.... BIG job.
16. be nicer. yeah I'm pretty nice already. But I could be so much nicer.
17. get a passport.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends, whether you read this or not, and to all my customers. I am so grateful.